Hey fam, forgot to post this yesterday in all the dinner-party-throwing-hoopla. But better late than never, eh?
Earlier this week, I wrote about the importance of mantras and making sure that yours isn’t leading you down a bad path. Obviously, I’ve been a little introspective about these things lately, so I’ve found it pretty easy to come up with 29 pieces of advice I try to use as guidelines (not rules) that I want to share for this month’s #29for29.
23. Don’t feel guilty for doing what’s best for you.
21. He was going to live forever, or die in the attempt. – Catch-22
17. Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least. -Goethe
14. Take chances, make mistakes, get messy. -Ms. Frizzle
9. We must learn who is gold and who is gold plated.
6. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. -Neil Gaiman
3. Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people. – Mr. Rogers
1. Know your own happiness. -Jane Austen