I’ve been really damn busy this week, and a lot of it has involved photography of some sort. HOWEVER, it’s all been for school, and seeing as how this is a personal, non-middle school related blog, I’m forced to choose a completely useless snapshot I took while book browsing this evening.
Yes, this is – in theory – my horoscope according to my birthday. I don’t believe in these things at all, but I love to read these to both laugh at what’s horribly wrong and to be eerily surprised by what’s right.
Let’s break this guy down – and just a word of warning, this is entirely too right for me to completely dismiss it as nothing…because…I mean, it like, describes me.
- Your greatest challenge is….knowing what you want to do. SO true. I’m super-indecisive.
- Hedonistic and altruistic tendencies. Check and check.
- Way with people and words. But, then, doesn’t everyone have a way with people and words? Some just have a bad way.
- Dozens of projects on the go. Check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check.
- Jack of all trades. Um, yes. I like to do lots of different things. Just, don’t ask me to do sports. I’m not good at the sports.
- Greatest wish = improve the lives of others. Book, you get me. Like, really get me.
Unfortunately, it would appear that this guy is spot-fucking-on. I say unfortunately because if you look at the last paragraph, you’ll find that from 23-53, I’m supposed to search for emotional security and fulfillment. I really, really hope it doesn’t take me 30 damn years to find it.