I know, I know, it’s not Saturday. But clearly, I don’t care at all.
To celebrate 2013, I’m going to post my favorite photos that I either took or was in during 2013. If you’re my friend in real life/on Fbook, you’re probably going to be bored. Apologies.
13. When I go to New York, I always like to see the strange, other-language speaking people judging me in the background of my photos.
12. Ah, second jobs, you always provide me with a different perspective on life.
11. I love my dogs; you’ll see them all over the rest of the list. But it’s a little much to have five of them in one bed.
10. And sometimes they’re super-entertaining and adorable.
9. Then there’s the “OMG, it’s the first week of school” happy hour shot that doesn’t look like any other photo that I take at happy hours the rest of the year. I still look like my summer self.
8. Oh, this one. When you give your younger sister a camera at the end of a night of bottle service, she doesn’t wait for you to pose and you get pictures like this one.
7. I look so ladylike and graceful in this photo that I like it but I’m also a little weirded out by it, because it’s totally not me.
6. I just like this photo.
5. State Fair with small children! I look so responsible, but I’m totally not.
4. This one looks more natural than the #5 and #7, right? Right.
3. This one never fails to cheer me up on a bad day.
2. I’m not entirely sure why I love this photo so much, but I do. Kind of like #6, I guess. It’s just cute.
1. And…yes. This one is my favorite, because that’s pretty much an accurate picture of my dogs and me.